Thursday, March 12, 2009

So Cute!


Isn't this the cutest clip ever?!? We saw it on a Snow White yesterday when we were in line at the Princess Fun Faire.
I got brave and asked the mother if she made it, but she said she got it in a little shop in her hometown in Washington. She said they can be found on ebay too, so I googled it this afternoon.

There are tons of shops that sell them. You can get all the Princesses and they are all just as cute!
If you're crafty, I also found instructions to make the Little Mermaid one. You can check them out here:

5 comments:

Our Complete Family said...

Oh what fun Heather! You know I will have to either attempt to bust some out for Caroline or to break down and buy some before our fall Disney trip! Thanks for sharing such a cute find!
Happy day wishes hun~ xo Les

Jaqui said...

So, so cute!

ducknme said...

It's when i see stuff like this that I almost wish I had girls! Those are so cute!

J said...

So cute! My baby girl's hair is getting longer and I am going to have to learn how to do little girl hair -- very scary!!

I love Disneyland -- I hope you had a great time!!

We are now so close to Disney World and we can't wait for our first trip to Florida!

Heather Shepherd said...

Cinderella pattern:
https://hipgirlclips.com/forums/instruction-contest/2673-princess-hair-bow-clip-instructions.html