Monday, October 23, 2006

Do Your Ears Hang Low...


So a few days ago I got this email from my Aunt Barb:

Hi! Heather!!
Just doing a bit of family research. Could you send out a mass e-mail to the Himle clan to see if any of our family has attached earlobes? Zac is feeling a bit alien and would like to know if he's adopted!
Please help!


And the responses came pouring in:

Doug Himle: "I do." Dad "(I think Grandpa does too.)"

Vicki Himle: "well tell Zac to feel better. Dave has attached earlobes also. Who in the world came up with this interesting tidbit? Dave is interested in knowing who has attached earlobes."

Liz Himle Jaquier: "I have attached earlobes."

Sue Himle Clark: "Hey Barbara, Turns out that Brad is the only one in our family with attatched lobes. I like his ears, but this is the first time I've noticed that they were attatched. Better to be attatched than to be like that famous cartoon about the elephant! Love, Sue"


Bree Himle: "Well- he is not adopted because Derick's earlobes are attached, and so are Aubree's if we are counting great-grandchildren too!! -bree"

But, the best was Jeremy Himle's chart:


No comments: