Thursday, October 19, 2006

What's On Your Fridge?


Today as I was cleaning up the kitchen, I looked at the fridge and thought about how much stuff I have stuck on it. It is the family message board, Art Gallery and Wall of Remembrance.

We have Luke’s preschool calendar, Brooke’s latest drawing from Nursery, our magnet collection (we try to pick one up wherever we visit), Luke’s soccer schedule, coupons for free meals at restaurants we may never visit, a job chart and photos of family.

It made me think how I really couldn’t stand a bare fridge. I know Jason hates the clutter, but I just couldn’t bring myself to toss the little bunny picture with the cotton ball tail Brooke did last week at church. She was very proud of it and as soon as we left church she told us it was going on the fridge. She hung it up herself with the star shaped magnet from Texas (the Lone Star State). Eventually I’ll toss the outdated calendars, but until the end of the month, we’ll have a few extra papers hanging around.

So now I’m wondering, what’s on your fridge?

No comments: