Tuesday, November 07, 2006

No Regrets

Lately I find myself thinking about my many regrets, so today, I thought about some of the things that I don’t regret.

* My last minute decision to go to Hawaii with my friend Gorgi (1999)

* Every bite of ice cream or pineapple whip I ate while I was there
* Taking off a week of work to go to Norway with my cousin Jeremy, and ending up in the Bahamas instead (2000)
* Buying a second Pina Colada because the first was the best I’d ever had (Bahamas)
* Skipping a week of school to go to Hawaii with my family (2000)

* Walking with my dad to the Hale Koa to get Pina Coladas and taking him up on the offer to have a second.
* Voting for George W. Bush
* Loving the Bee Gees
* That strawberry cheesecake ice cream cone I bought in Vegas at the Ghirardelli ice cream shop (however, I DO regret not spending the $8 for the big Peppermint Sundae)
* Paying the extra bucks to sit in the “Hot Potato” seats at the Wiggles concert (twice) with our kids
* Putting Luke in preschool
* Learning to embroider from both my Grandmas

* Moving to Seattle & Portland for work
* Buying the house we currently own
* Learning Spanish
* Watching Zoolander and enjoying it

1 comment:

Jen said...

so were those pina colada's with or without alcohol? :)