Monday, February 12, 2007

Hey! That's Me!!

Yesterday I was going through old videos trying to locate the original footage of our Family Reunion when I came across a couple with ambiguous title or not titles. I popped them in the camera and hit play.

All of a sudden we were watching videos of Luke when he was a few minutes old and as he grew. We continued on to Brooke being born and then went back to video of our Honeymoon. It was so funny to the kids to see themselves as babies and wearing diapers. It was so amazing to me how much my kids have changed in the last few years.

It made me realize how lucky we are to have cameras and video cameras to capture the things our children do and say. I think I’ll remember every little detail when something happens, but it’s kinda impossible since they are always doing something I want to remember forever.

Someday I’ll get the time together and put the video together in some fun way and get it onto DVD, but for now we’ll just enjoy what we have. My biggest goal is to start adding more memories to tape!

No comments: