Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Luke's First Day of Kindergarten

Today was Luke's first day of Kindergarten (we have year-round school here). It was done Open House style so that the kids (and parents) could come and meet their new teacher and do some activities that helped them get to know the classroom. The playground you see in the picture is right outside of the Kindergarten classrooms. Luke doing some "games".
Luke color, cut and gluing.
Luke reading the alphabet.
This is Luke and his teacher Mrs. Drake. He asked her if he could have a picture with her to show his little sister what she looked like.

1 comment:

Maylene said...

Wow...I can't believe he is going to kindergarten already! His teacher looks really nice and the school looks really nice too. I am excited for Sydney to go to school but at the same time I will miss her lots and probably worry lots the first few weeks. I guess I have another year to get ready for that big of a jump!