Sunday, September 09, 2007

Vices

Last weekend while camping with my in-laws, Luke was asked what Mom & Dad would be doing while they were home alone.

"They're going to stay home and SMOKE."

Today, I told Luke to have Dad help him with breakfast. Luke threw a fit and said he didn’t like Dad because he does bad things. “Like what?” I asked in my most annoyed voice.

“He drinks alcohol!”

A very surprised Jason yelled from the kitchen “I have never touched alcohol in my life, son!!”

I sincerely hope our kids aren’t telling strangers and teachers this stuff!! Where they came up with these two vices for their parents, I’ll never know!!!

3 comments:

jess said...

I don't know, it seems there is some serious miscommunication going on!! :)

Jaquier Family said...

My son does this as well. And he's always watching out for my weight. He tells me not to eat that piece of cake because it will make me fatter! Can you believe the tact 5 years have?

Maylene said...

I love the stuff your kids say! They are so funny. Maybe they need to go on Jay Leno or something...I bet he would find their conversations amusing!