Wednesday, October 29, 2008

We've Been Hit...

...or Boo'd as you may call it. For those of you who don't know of this little Halloween "tradition", it's where you leave a treat (NOT a flaming bag of poo) and a note on a doorstep, ring the bell and run. The receipient now has the responsibility to pass on the fun.

As you can see my kids were super thrilled! They LOVE donuts, so it was even more exciting. Thank you Spookie, whoever you are!!!

Yeah, they got a little bit cheesy after the first shot...
P.S. - were you brave enough to click on the link to Flaming Bag of Poo????

4 comments:

Jaqui said...

Have I told you today how funny your kids are? I did click on the link. Where do you find this stuff?!? You always make me laugh.

ducknme said...

I clicked the link too OOOH! ICK! HAHAHA!

Your kids are so cute!

Amy said...

Your kids are great!
I clicked on the link last night and Ididn't get it, because the "stomp" never came up so the thing just ran laughing and then it got all echo-y so I was like OK What-ever but tried it again to day just to see if it was different and I laughed I thought it was great!!!!
I love the family picture that you have where you 2 are holding the kids! I don't know how long it has been up and I was oblivious, but I love that picture!!!
I am glad you are my friend!

Jules said...

Cute kids and cute pumpkins! I tried to click on the flamin' bag...., but our K9 filter blocked me and I can't remember the password. You'll have to fill me in sometime on what I missed. Happy Halloween!