Friday, October 03, 2008

6 Randoms

Here is a compilation of "random tags" I've been hit with this week:

1. Name some fears you have: HEIGHTS, my parents dying, having something happen to me where I don’t die - I just end up living with constant pain or disfigurement.

2. What’s your favorite song at the moment? “Driving in the Dark” by Saves the Day

3. What is the last thing that made you laugh the hardest? Last night on “My Name Is Earl” Randy was trying to act British and he said “Hip Hip, Cheerios, Harry Potter!” and I just busted a gut and almost fell out of bed.

4. What is your last thought before going to sleep? “I wish I could stay awake and keep reading.”

5. Did you ever want to change your name when you were younger? When I was 5 or 6 I hated the name Heather. I wanted to be called something exotic like Sally or Linda.

6. What did you want to be when you grew up when you were little? A ballerina, a singer, an actress, and in the circus. Now to explain that last one – I grew up in the era of Circus of the Stars. That was when my favorite TV show actors got to learn a circus act and then performed them on TV for us. It fit right in with my being an actress. I mean, check out the outfits – who wouldn’t want to wear those????
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK_0KY_YUUw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_so9zcjZElg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooUJ_r6z53w&feature=related

4 comments:

Jaqui said...

Love the snazzy outfits! I can see how you may have been enticed! BTW, what were you reading?

Jaqui said...

Oh yeah, Sally and Linda are very exotic. I think I wanted to be Jennifer or something generic.

Amanda said...

Sally and Linda are very exotic names! Love that! Also love "My name is Earl"! I missed it last night! Darn!

Amy said...

JoAnn, that was my fake name. I used every where. I never wanted to be an Amy. It cam in very handy in college when weird icky boys tried to talk to me. I had referred to myself as JoAnn so much that it just rolled off the tongue. And it had to be JoAnn not Joann. But when your are 5 or 6 Linda would have sounded so grown up. But you just look like a heather. I probably gotten your name wrong had you been a Sally or Linda for real.