Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Witches 2008

After dropping Jason off at work this afternoon, the girls and I stopped off at Gardner Village for some fun with the Witches.


They were very hesitant at first to stand near them, so most of our photos have them giving the witches their space...

Witchie Poo is Brooke's favorite witch. She moved this year, so we looked everywhere to find her. After we found her, Brooke says to me, "By the way, seeing Witchie Poo makes me need to use the potty..."


We stopped by Sweet Afton's and I pulled out enough change from my pocket to buy 3 sticks of candy (Luke gets one after school to make up for the fact that he missed this great day!)

All the way home the girls kept telling me, "THANK YOU for taking us to Gardner Village to see the witches!!!!" "This was such a great day!!" and things like that. I kept telling the Lord "Thank You!!" too. It really was a great day! I wish the weather could be this nice all year long. Next time I need to go with my big gal pals!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Emily K. said...

Looks fun, I need to do that! What a great mom you are :)

J said...

I had always wanted to go to Gardner Village when the witches were there :( It looked like you had tons of fun!!

Amy said...

You know I have never been there. It looks cute and fun. Thanks for sharing your cure pics,

Jaqui said...

I can't wait to go!

heather said...

So fun. I can't wait to take my boys. Everytime we drive by Payton asks to see the witch flying into the building. Your too fun!

Melanie said...

I love going to gardner village with the girls. We are planning to go while Mikaela is off-track.
By the way you are welcome (soccer pics.) I'm the same way, I need some warning.

Jules said...

Such a fun time of year! Brooke and Hannah looks like they were in heaven! I'll have to remind Andrea to peak at your blog.

Palmer Family said...

Oh, my gosh...I LOVE Witchy Poo! I will totally have to take my girlies there. WAY cute pictures!