Friday, September 12, 2008

How Many Years Ago?!?

I don't need to Uncle Rico's time machine to do this one...

20 Years Ago…
1. I visited East & West Berlin. I wrote my name on the Berlin Wall.
2. And I was living in Germany until…
3. August when I moved to England. Yippee!!!!

10 Years Ago…
1. I got my Nissan truck. Oh, how I loved it!
2. I went to Georgia and moved my best friend Kelli to Utah. We even went to Dollywood!
3. I moved to Bellevue, WA.

5 years ago…
1. I’d been married for 2 years.
2. Luke got his first tooth.
3. I was pregnant with Brooke.

3 years ago…
1. Luke got potty trained.
2. Brooke got her ears pierced.
3. My Grandma Lois died. I’m still sad.

1 year ago…
1. We got a dog.
2. We went took our first trip to Spring Training in Surprise, AZ.
3. Luke lost his first & second tooth.

This year so far…
1. I got a new car!
2. Luke started first grade.
3. We’ve been to AZ and MO.

Yesterday…
1. We took the kids to Chick-fil-A for lunch.
2. I worked on a little songbook to use at baptisms.
3. I did a Spa Show at Jaqui’s.

Today…
1. I’m listening to my kids throw fits about EVERYTHING!
2. I’m watching Aubrey.
3. I’ve done the dishes.

Tomorrow…
1. I’ll coach my first soccer game.
2. I’ll watch Luke play goalie for the first time.
3. I'll be a BYU Football widow.

Next Year…
1. I’ll be doing the dishes.
2. I’ll be listening to whining kids.
3. Maybe I’ll still have some sanity.

4 comments:

Amy said...

you always have really clever posts. I love your creativity.
We will figure out a way for you to keep your sanity too.
Thanks for Watching A. for me you really are a life saver.

MarKay said...

I too love reading your posts. They are always so fun and creative. I love that you've been to Dollywood too! We call it Hillbilly Lagoon :)

Heather Shepherd said...

Stole this tag post from Tiffany Boase and Emily Keston. Can't claim to be so creative!

Kelli said...

I'll do whatever I can to help you keep your sanity for next year. Just so you know, though, I am on the fast track to a padded room myself. Hey, maybe we could be roomies!