Saturday, September 20, 2008

My Six Quirks

Jennilynn tagged me a few days back, but it's taken me this long to think of quirks I'm willing to share with my stalkers:

1. I only wear white socks. I’m distracted by seeing my feet in dark colors. I also hate seeing people wearing white tennis shoes and dark socks. It’s like fingernails on the chalkboard to my eyes!

2. I like the silverware to be loaded handle side down in the dishwasher. I feel that it is cleaner this way. The food always seems to wash and stick to the bottom of the silverware basket.

3. Fresh or used – I need towels to be folded on the towel bar. It drives me nuts to see them spread across the whole bar or wadded up on it. I don’t know why…

4. I have to wet my toothbrush before I can use it, but only after I have put the toothpaste on.

5. I keep reading material in the bathroom. My favorite thing is The Reader's Digest.

6. I have to have the toilet paper hang so the toilet paper pulls from the top not from underneath. Makes the end easier to find.

6 comments:

Jaqui said...

Wow! You are soo weird! You know I'm kidding, right? Thanks for the book! I'll miss you while I'm gone.

Amy said...

Your quirks aren't quirks. Everyone is that way right? Or maybe I have more quirks than I thought. I do all those same things.

Emily K. said...

We're twins!!

heather said...

Yeah, so i'm with everyone else... you're not so quirky. Dark socks with white shoes, come on. Silverware, check. Reading material, Ensign. Towels, if they're not folded their dirty. etc. and etc. See, normal.

Tamara Terrill said...

Not real shocked...next time do 3 quirky things that will shock us!

ducknme said...

Sorry, I'm with everyone else, those are the least shocking quirks I ever heard. Oh well, don't worry your just as normal as me! Wait... does that worry you? ;)