Thursday, September 25, 2008

Pink Ribbon

I thought this was so cool, that I had to post it on our family blog too!
Available starting today, Jordan Essentials Pink Ribbon Soap and Pink Ribbon Lotion Bar team up to help find a cure for Breast Cancer! 25% of each sale will be donated to research. The set is $14.00
We can ship anywhere in the U.S.A.
For more info on how to order yours, contact me at heathersjordan@gmail.com. If I get enough orders (3 sets or more), I'll even pay for shipping (items must be shipped to & delivered by me only)!

2 comments:

Karlie said...

I'll have to see if I need anything and give you a call when I do.

I tagged you on my blog :)

Tamara Terrill said...

Hey Heather,
I found a book at the Expo called, "I believe in Santa Claus" is it the one you mentioned on my blog? It is really neat, it brings together the similarities between Santa and Christ...
Does it sound like the one you mentioned?