Sunday, November 16, 2008

Thankful Challenge

Today one of the speakers in church gave us the challenge of coming up with a list of 10-50 things we are thankful for. There was more to the challenge, but I'm just gonna work on this first half. So in no particular order, my list of thankfulness:

1. My parents
2. My siblings
3. Indoor plumbing
4. Ice cream (especially peppermint...mmmm...)
5. My aunts & uncles
6. Monday night walks
7. Books
8. Friends who share my love of books
9. My new car
10. Prayers
11. Computers
12. Tuesday & Thursday afternoons
13. The opportunity to live and travel in Europe
14. The opportunity to live in America
15. Gas prices are going down!!!!
16. Sundays only come once a week
17. Music
18. That I can read
19. Sleep
20. Antibiotics

4 comments:

Amy said...

first of all let me just say that you are lucky that you get to listen during church! but that is quite a bid challenge. Maybe it is just me and I would rather complain then be thankful but up to 50 things seems impossible.

Jaqui said...

I'm grateful for Monday night walks too. Looking forward to it makes Mondays bearable. :)

Diann said...

That is quite a list, but.......................What about Jason and the kids?

J said...

I really need to sit down and make a thankful list -- it would be good for me :) Side note -- I saw your post on Sugardoodle. Very cool. I am now in charge of Baptisms in my ward and I am going to use your idea, Thanks!!