Monday, June 16, 2008

Anyone, Anyone...???

So, Jason has just suggested that I invite some of my girlfriends to attend a 3 hour Football Camp for women at BYU. It's July 31st (that's a Thursday) from 6-9 p.m. The cost is $25.

I think they will try to convert, or at least educate us in Football. So, any takers? We could stop by Smart Cookie and giggle and talk about the players afterwards...

Let me know, 'cause I think this fills up fast...


here's the info from the email Jason got:

FOURTH ANNUAL WOMEN'S FOOTBALL CLINIC SCHEDULED
PROVO, Utah (June 16, 2007) -- The BYU Football office today announced plans for the fourth annual BYU Women's Football Clinic. Women (ages 14 and up) are invited to attend the event, which will be held on Thursday, July 31 from 6 p.m. until 9 p.m. (MT) at LaVell Edwards Stadium.

In addition to receiving an official certificate of completion, participants in the BYU Women's Football Clinic will receive the following:

- Chalk talk with BYU coaches
- Uniform and equipment demonstration
- BYU Player panel
- Rules seminar with Mountain West Conference game official
- Field skill instruction

Participants will also receive a t-shirt and football information packet. Registration is only $25 per person and $20 for each additional family member. Participants should dress casual, and tennis shoes are recommended.

Women who are interested in participating should complete the registration form, which is available in PDF format at www.byucougars.com, and return it to the BYU Football Office. Additional information may be obtained by contacting Amy Holker at (801) 422-1141. Since space is limited, participants are requested to register early.

-BYU-


2 comments:

Jaqui said...

That sounds like so much fun. Maybe not the football part... I wish I could do it, but we will just be getting back in town and Randy and Kaella have Youth Conference starting that night. :(

Nae said...

I actually really would like to learn about football, but I don't know if the Hubby would let me go to enemy territory to do so (-: But I'll talk to him. Are you for sure going?