Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Kid Tag

The kids got tagged and I thought it would be fun to see how they answered. Here we go:

1. What is something mom always says to you? (L) "Go to your room" (B) "I love you"

2. What makes mom happy? (L) Doing chores (B) when I hug her and kiss her at night

3. What makes mom sad? (L) I don’t know (B) when I hit her.

4. How does mom make you laugh? (L) Tickle me (B) Tickling me.

5. What was mom like as a child? (L) I don’t know. (B) I don’t know.

6. How old is your mom? (L) 32 (I’m older than that) (B) fourteen ninety three hundred

7. How tall is your mom? (L) Tall (B) fourteen hundred three thousand

8. What is her favorite thing to do? (L) Go shopping (B) eat

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? (L) I don’t know (B) be scared

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? (L) Money (B) having Grandma teach her to have pretty hair.

11. What is your mom really good at? (L) Taking care of kids (B) hugging me

12. What is your mom not very good at? (L) Doing everything (B) remembering

13. What does your mom do for her job? (L) I don’t know. (B) Make Dad supper

14. What is your mom's favorite food? (L) Macaroni & cheese (B) grilled cheese sandwiches & egg rolls

15. What makes you proud of your mom? (L) I don’t know. (B) She gives me food all the time.

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? (L) Penelope Pitstop (B) Ariel

17. What do you and your mom do together? (L) Rock (B) go to the mall

18. How are you and your mom the same? (L) I don’t know. (B) Having blonde hair together

19. How are you and your mom different? (L) I don’t know. (B) Wearing dresses that are different to church

20. How do you know your mom loves you? (L) I don’t know (B) by hugging me and loving me

Luke & Brooke tag Abby & Sam, Kaitlyn, Braden, RaguMuffins, PlanetFreeman, M&Ms, Sheilds, Allreds, Thelins, and anyone who wants to answer questions about their mom (or dad).

No comments: