Thursday, August 14, 2008

First Day of School - Brooke

Today was Brooke's first day of Preschool. She's in the 4-Year Old Class and everything is old news to her. She's been filling Hannah in on what to expect all week.





She took time to pose for me, and then it was out the door and off to school.















She was on her way faster than I could get out the door.


















Off and running...



















She gave me a wave and was on to the playground and the fun routine of Preschool.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jaqui said...

So cute. I still need to post Savanna's first day, but I can't find the USB connector for my camera :(

Kelli said...

So cute! She wasn't excited at all, was she?

Amy said...

I am glad that she was excited about going to school. I hope that she had fun. I'm sure she did. She has an awesome teacher.

Shannon said...

I am so glad she was excited! We had a fun day and she kept that smile of hers on the whole time. she even got to do my makeup and hair during playtime and that got all the girls together-it was priceless! Thanks for sharing her with me!