Thursday, August 07, 2008

Four, Four, Four, For Shannon...


A) Four places that I go to over and over:
Wal-Mart, the library, church, the bathroom

B) Four people who e-mail me (regularly):
Jaqui, Kelli, Amy, Mom

C) Four of my favorite places to eat:
The Cheesecake Factory, Tucanos, La Luna, The Old Spaghetti Factory

D) Four places I would rather be right now:
Hawaii, London, bed, the bank cashing a check for a million dollars

E) Four TV shows I watch:
The Office, The Big Bang Theory, Phineas & Ferb, Top Chef

8 comments:

heather said...

So when you are headed to the bank with the million dollar check, call me and i'll "help" you spend it.

Jaqui said...

How do you come up with this stuff?

Jaqui said...

I also want in on the shopping spree!

Jaqui said...

BTW...Whooohoooo! I made the top 4! That's because I stalk you ;)

Jaqui said...

I have to do one more comment...just to make it FOUR.

Kelli said...

I think that Jaqui is trying to be the "Top Person to Obsessively Comment on Heather's Blog"! I think that it says something about what she does all day that she is in the top four emailers! Nevermind that I am with her!

Kelli said...

How did you narrow down your shows to just four?

Palmer Family said...

Hi Heather! I saw you left a comment on Tamara's blog. Her bog is awesome, right? I've been trying to get her to do it for a couple of months. I second you on going to Walmart and the bathroom often. After you have kids, the bathroom not only becomes you friend, but also your sactuary! Sharra :)