Friday, August 22, 2008

Image Tag

All of my answers are images found on Google images. Guess my answer based on the image below.

How much do you know about me and how much do you understand from the pictures?

My Age: 33

First Name: Heather
Middle Name (my maiden name): Himle

My Last Name: Shepherd

Grandma's Name: Lois

Place I Was Born: Devils Lake, North Dakota

Favorite Place: Hawaii

Place I'd Like To Travel To: Australia

Favorite Thing: Star Wars & The Muppets

Past Pet: Dog & Cat

Past Love: Potsie Webber

Favorite Food: Cottage Cheese Dumplings

Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Animal: Lamb

Bad Habit: Nibbling my nails

What I'm Doing Now: listening to music
I tag: Kelli, Jessica, Maylene, Tara (and anyone who wants to participate)
What to do: Use Google Image Search to answer the questions above and have people guess the answers and leave them in your comments. You have to pick from the first page that pops up!

5 comments:

ducknme said...

Okay, You are 33.
First name, Heather.
Middle/Maiden name Himle,
Last name, Shepherd
Grandmother's name, Lois
Born in, N. Dakota
Favorite place, Hawaii
Want to travel to, Austraila
Favorite thing, Muppets
Past pest, cat
Past love, Potsie (!)
Favorite food, dumplings
Favorite color, blue
Favorite Animal, Lamb
Bad habit, chewing nails
Doing now, listening to music.

That was fun!
Now off to my blog....

Amy said...

1. 33
2. Heather
3. Himle
4. Shepherd
5. Lois Lane- How cool is that HEE HEE just Lois is my guess
6. North Dakota
7. Hawaii
8. Australia to secretly marry the crocodile hunter. (If he were still alive and single that is.)
9. muppets
10. cat and dog
11. My first guess from my first glance was Skippy form family ties but then I looked a little longer and I have to agree with Tara that it is Potsie.
12.???
13.blue
14.lambs
15.biting your nails
16. hiding in your room dancing with your ipod

Jaqui said...

1. 33
2. Heather
3. Himle
4. Shepherd
5. Lois
6. North Dakota
7. Hawaii
8. Australia
9. Muppets
10. cats
11. Potsie... hmm, I need the story
12. dumplings
13. blue
14. lamb
15. biting nails
16. listening to The Cure or Saves the Day

Kelli said...

seriously, I am too slow these days!

heidivee said...

Just wanted to say HI and I am sorry your Luke has had strep. I hope the rest of you avoid it. Too funny...his 'sick' is back. hahahaha!