Friday, August 15, 2008

Husband Tag

1. What is his name? Jason Matthew Shepherd

2. How long did you date? 6 months counting the engagement.

3. How long have you been married? 7 years

4. Who eats more sweets? That's tough. First response is me, but when I think about it, he is always snacking on something. Um...his body just hides it better than mine?

5. Who said I love you first? Sad, I can't remember. I think he did.

6. Who is taller? He is, unless I wear heels.

7. Who is a better singer? Jason sings very well, but he won't sing loud. I tell him that it's a turn on to hear him sing and he should do it more often. People have said that I have a nice voice too.

8. Who is smarter? Depends on the subject.

9. Who does the laundry? He wears it, I wash it.

10. Who pays the bills? Jason.

11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Jason. (You'll never believe how long this took me to figure out just now...)

12. Who mows the lawn? Me or Ashton Vandermyde.

13. Who cooks dinner? Me (or the people at McDonalds if I'm lucky)

14. Who drives? Jason. I HATE driving, especially in a strange city.

15. Who is more stubborn? In the old days I was stubborn, but now it's not worth it.

16. Who kissed who first? I vaguely recall it being mutual...

17. Who asked who out? He wanted to ask me out, but I was staying with a friend's kids for the weekend. They had told me I could invite a "boy" over, so I did. We played hide and seek and watched Toy Story with the kids.

18. Who is more sensitive? Me

19. Who has more siblings? Technically, we're equal, but if you asked him it's me.

20. Who wears the pants? Our kids...j/k...Jason.

Now you are all tagged! Copy and paste it to your blog!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Love this! I'm putting it on my blog right now! Everyone knows me but they don't know anything about Michael. This is great!

Jaqui said...

I'm putting this on my blog. I should make Randy do one, but he already said enough in mine. :)