Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My House

Ok, ok, this isn't my house.  But that's what I've called it for seven years now.  This house is on the way to Nana & Pop Shepherd's and I love it!  I love they way it looks (I'm a sucker for a big front porch) and I love the spot it sits in.  You can't tell from this shot, but it sits back in the bend with all those wonderful trees surrounding it.  The closest neighbor is WAY across the road and so I imagine that you can't hear those parents yelling at their kids...
I often wonder what the inside looks like.  It's funny how I get excited whenever we come around the bend and I just watch it until it's out of sight.

2 comments:

Amy said...

that looks just like my dream house. If you move in it looks big enough can I come too?
Your vacation looks like fun. glad you are home.

Kelli said...

I love this house! It is beautiful!