Thursday, July 31, 2008

Top Twelve Series of Books I Love to Read

I tried to come up with my Top Ten favorite series I like to read, but then I found I had at least 12. So without further ado, here is my Top Twelve Series of Books I Love to Read (in no particular order):

1. Terry Pratchett’s Discworld Series
2. Little House on the Prairie by Laura Ingalls Wilder
3. James Herriot’s All Creatures series
4. Sisters Grimm series by Michael Buckley
5. Junie B. Jones by Barbara Park
6. The Extraordinary Adventures of Ordinary Boy by William Boniface
7. Pippi Longstockings by Astrid Lindgren
8. Maisie Dobbs by Jaqueline Winspear
9. Ranger’s Apprentice by John Flanagan
10. Agatha Christie’s Poirot Mysteries
11. Catherine Murdock’s Dairy Queen series
12. Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling

(clicking on the title should take you to more info on the books)

1 comment:

Jennilynn said...

Wow- I don't think I could name 12 grown up ones! I'm sure I could come up kid ones though- does that count? Looks like you had so much fun on your vaca!