Tuesday, July 29, 2008

SV '08 - Swimming

I must admit that I thought of all the posts others have made with their families swimming together and been a little jealous. SO, here is my post with my family swimming together.



My sisters-in-law, Angela and Stephanie, and I took the 3 kids to the pool after family pictures. It was called the Splash Zone and the kids LOVED it!



Brooke, Luke & Ryan Shepherd
Brooke and Aunt Stephanie.  Steph was great to keep Brooke entertained all afternoon.  They floated the lazy river like this about a million times!  By the end of the day Brooke was her BFF!
Ryan and Angela Shepherd.  Ryan was all over the place!  He went down the slide and I was really impressed at how brave he is.  He is such a cutie!
Luke was a wild man too - he just took off everywhere!  I got him to hold still under the waterfall for this picture then I put the camera away and got into the water to follow him around and make sure he didn't drown!

1 comment:

Jaqui said...

Why don't you come swimming with us? It's an open invitation you know... Even now with the kids in school, we could just take the little ones. They would have a blast.